Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Page on Facebook

So I had never thought about creating a "page" on Facebook, until a photographer friend of mine purchased a few baby hats and then asked me what my Facebook page was so that she could tag me once she used the hats in her next photo-shoot. Sooo... I created a page. 

My goal was to get up to 50 fans so that I could have my own username (which apparently meant my own facebook URL) and was totally excited when I hit that goal. 

I then thought it'd be nice to have 100 fans by my birthday this Wed (Aug 10) and so put that up on facebook. In the last 5 days, I have gone from 0 fans to 81 FANS!!! I feel overjoyed by the support that friends have been showing. People are not only liking the page, but sharing it with THEIR friends. 

Knitting was always just a hobby for me, but I'm glad that it's gotten to the point where I can now share my hobby and give the pretty things I make a HOME! 

Knitting will never be a huge money maker for me... as the amount I charge would never pay an hourly salary, but if I'm going to be knitting anyways, why not make a couple dollars to support my wool habit! ;)

Thanks for the support friends! Means the world!

VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment