Saturday, July 28, 2012

Earrings Display

Finished Product Without Earrings

So I love being able to see all my earrings at once while picking out a pair to wear for the day. While living in Honduras, I simply put push pins through a piece of burlap in the wall in my walk-in closet.

Coming home to Canada, I decided that something a little more classy would be better displayed in my room.

Finished Product Hanging on my Bedroom Wall
I went to Salvation Army and found a big wooden picture frame for $3.99 and removed the glass and the back so that it was just the wooden frame left. I bought some burlap from a local garden store (cheaper than a craft store) and used a glue gun to secure it to the frame. Once all 4 sides were glued on, I glued some fake flowers and glass beads to 2 of the corners as well, for a little decoration.

From there, it was easy to just hang it from 2 nails in my wall (to keep it balanced and secured) and put all my earrings in. I love the look. I also love looking at my earrings! This is now hanging on the wall of my bedroom!





0 comments:

Post a Comment