Monday, September 24, 2012

Prices are Changing!

Due to the fact that I currently have about 10 orders lined up and waiting, I have decided that it's time that I change my prices. For the amount of time and work that I am putting in, I don't think that I am getting enough for it. I am feeling stressed and rushed and I hate to feel that way. I enjoy knitting and doing crochet because it's a form of meditation and is relaxing. I don't want my hobby to feel like a chore.

As of Tuesday, September 25, 2012 most prices will be increasing by $5.

Prices may not be reflected on the website yet, as it will take me awhile to get to all of the pages to edit them.

Any orders placed BEFORE this date will only be required to pay the original price.

Thanks for the love and support everyone! Grandma Swills has really been getting busy! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment